Most of my ‘free’ time is currently spent with family, especially my children (ages 5, 7 & 9). However, I do still find a bit of time for:
- Cello – After many years wishing, I finally started learning in March 2019;
- House plans – in the process of planning a major renovation to our 1927 home;
- Travel – a mix of personal/professional & domestic/international.
There are also a few things, that since the arrival of children, I can no longer fit into my schedule:
- Music – I have a diploma in performance piano and have performed in a national representative choir, but now find I have to fight my kids for time on the piano;
- Circus Training – particularly trapeze and tisu (aerials);
- Fleece & Yarn – I know how to take raw fleece, clean it, card it, spin it and knit it into something useful;
- Photography – I bought myself a nice camera and learnt a bit about how to use it before heading to Antarctica for PhD work.